Friday, August 20, 2010

Honest CityCab driver

...And CityCab driver
ST Forum | Updated today at 06:00 AM

I AM writing to commend a most considerate and honest cab driver, Mr Poon Juay Peng of CityCab.

After alighting from his taxi at my residence, I panicked when I realised I might have dropped my iPhone in his vehicle. This was 20 minutes after I had settled down at home.

I immediately called the cab company and was graciously assisted by Julie of the lost and found department. She was extremely helpful when taking down my details and ably tracked down Mr Poon, who said he would look for my iPhone.

Within five minutes, I received a call from Mr Poon informing me that he was on his way to my residence with my phone. I am grateful to him for his honesty and for going out of his way to return my iPhone.

Andy Chew

No comments: